Ashburn South Metrorail Station Parking Garage
- ADA Accessible
- Bicycle Lockers
- Bicycle Racks
- Electric Vehicle Charging Stations
- Garage Parking
- Kiss and Ride
- Loudoun County Transit Bus Stop
- Reserved Parking
Current Status: Now Open
The garage is now open, providing more than 1,500 structured parking spaces. For more information on the Silver Line in Loudoun County, visit loudoun.gov/silverline.
- More information on fees, hours and reserved parking is provided at wmata.com/parking.
- EV charging is managed by Loudoun County Department of General Services.
- Fee: $4.95 per day to park.
- Fares are collected electronically upon exit. Parking on Federal Holidays is free.
- Overnight parking is not permitted.
- 1540 spaces, including:
- 32 Electric Vehicle (EV) charging spaces for any type of EV. Charging includes a $2.09 fee.
- 26 ADA
- 33 for fuel efficient vehicles.
- Fee: $65 per month to park.
- 78 spaces, located on the first floor (off Croson Lane entrance).
- 80 bicycle racks
Kiss and Ride Features
Drivers must stay in their vehicles and may wait up to 30 minutes.
- 43 waiting spaces, including:
- 2 ADA
- 5 for safety vehicles