The Loudoun Workforce Resource Center is hosting two upcoming Loudoun Job Fairs:
- Saturday, March 18, 2023, 10:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m., at the Loudoun County Parks, Recreation and Community Services administrative offices, 742 Miller Drive SE, Leesburg.
- Wednesday, April 5, 2023, 11:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m., at the Loudoun Valley Community Center, 320 W. School Street, Purcellville.
Each of the Loudoun Job Fairs will feature several local employers with full-time, part-time and seasonal job openings in Loudoun County. Immediate opportunities are available in the fields of customer service, education, finance, government, hospitality, law enforcement, leisure, non-profit, retail, staffing, transportation and waste management.
Job seekers are encouraged to prepare for the fair:
- Attend one of the preparatory workshops; multiple sessions available:
- Get a free copy of “Turn a Job Fair Into a Job Offer:”
- Dress professionally and bring multiple resume copies to the job fair.
Those planning to attend the job fair are encouraged to pre-register at loudoun.gov/loudounjobfair to receive reminders and updates.
Anyone who requires an accommodation for any disability in order to participate, including language assistance, should contact the Loudoun Workforce Resource Center at 703-777-0150. Three days’ notice is requested.
For more information, contact the center at 703-777-0150 or visit loudoun.gov/wrc.
# # #