Pickleball & Tennis Courts
New Usage guidelines begin September 1, 2023.
Note: New guidelines for the use of pickleball and tennis courts are scheduled to begin September 1, 2023, and will be posted here.
Find Pickleball Near You
Facilities and Features are listed alphabetically in the PRCS Facilities tool.
- Use the Find a Facility search feature to choose the type of facility you are searching for in the drop-down.
- Use the Features drop-down to choose the specific amenities you are searching for.
- Click on the picture or lot name to access more details including features, hours, and location.
- Choose the Map tab to view the facilities near your location.
Prioritize Drop-In Use at PRCS Sites
- PRCS courts are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Court rentals may be permitted at designated facilities only as determined by PRCS.
- Each court facility will always have at least one court designated for drop-in tennis and one pair of courts (the equivalent of one tennis court) designated for drop-in pickleball unless the courts are reserved for a PRCS-sanctioned activity.
- If a designated court is not in use, either sport may be played on the court during operational hours and when not already reserved for PRCS-sanctioned activities.
- If a designated court is in use, non-designated sport players shall leave the court within 20 minutes after a designated court user arrives.
- Loudoun County Public Schools (LCPS) Public Court Rentals
Locations of outdoor PRCS courts in the county
- Franklin Park: 2 tennis courts/6 pickleball courts
- Hal & Berni Hanson Regional Park: 4 tennis courts/8 pickleball courts
- Loudoun Valley Community Center: 1 tennis court/2 pickleball courts
- Lovettsville Community Center: 2 tennis courts/4 pickleball courts
- Lucketts Community Center: 1 tennis court/4 pickleball courts
- Potomac Green Neighborhood Park: 2 tennis courts/4 pickleball courts
Pickleball and Tennis Court Rules
- This facility is designated for tennis, pickleball, and PRCS programs only.
- All courts are available on a first-come, first-served basis during park operating hours unless otherwise reserved.
- Private instruction and classes without written permission from Loudoun County PRCS are prohibited.
- Please be courteous when other players are waiting by limiting play to 30 minutes and rotating use to share the court.
- When a designated court is not in use, the court is open to both sports. Non-designated sport players shall leave the court within 20 minutes after a designated court user arrives.
- Please return all equipment to its original state, including moving pickleball nets off-court when not in use.
- Please do not bring glass, food, pets, bicycles, skateboards, or rollerblades onto courts.
- Wear non-marking shoes only.
- Use at your own risk. The court surface may be slippery when wet.