Well and septic records are accessible through Online RME (Responsible Management Entity). These records may assist homeowners and realtors in selling their home, and contractors and septic providers in locating wells and septic systems before providing their services.
Tips for Searching Online RME
- Confirm the search criteria and update if necessary: STATE=Virginia and COUNTY=Loudoun County
- If possible, search by PIN information ("Tax ID" plus 000) or by site address using the "Street Number" only (this search may not include all files).
- Records for septic systems or wells that have not yet been installed may be found using "Loudoun Scanned Records - Search here"
- Septic records are listed as "PSSD’s"
- Well Records begin with a "W”
- Information about approved subdivisions that have not been built out may be found using “Loudoun Parent Files - Search here.” Use this step-by-step guide for assistance.
- Information about water quality and rates for proposed subdivisions may be found using “Loudoun Hydro Studies Files - Search here.” Use this step-by-step guide for assistance.
- If you receive a “No Results Found” message, contact the Health Department for assistance at 703-777-0234.
Accessing Online RME
Search Online RME.