Planning Your Trip to the COVID-19 Vaccination Site at Dulles Town Center
Walk-ins and Appointments
The Loudoun County COVID-19 Vaccination site is open for walk-in and appointments. For hours of operation for walk-in and appointments visit the Schedule a Vaccine Appointment or Walk In webpage.
Things to Know Before You Arrive
Helpful tips and reminders for your visit to the vaccination site.
- Face coverings are required.
- Social distancing is maintained throughout the vaccination site including waiting in line.
- Wear clothing for easy access to your upper arm.
- You will not be able to choose the brand of vaccine you will receive at the vaccination site. Currently, the Loudoun County Health Department is offering Moderna or Pfizer vaccine as supplies allow. Even on days on which both brands of vaccine are available, we are not able to offer a choice unless one of the products is required to be used, such as using Pfizer vaccine for people who are 12-17 years old (view FDA authorizationfor use of Pfizer vaccine in people 12 years and older).
- If you have a specific preference for vaccine, you may choose an alternative vaccination site by visiting vaccines.gov and selecting the vaccine you are interested in receiving.
- We are currently vaccinating a large volume of people each day so, at times, the lines may grow long outdoors at the vaccination site. Please be prepared for weather considerations; however, the lines should move quickly. Wheelchairs are available upon request.
- People 12-17 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian to their appointment or they will be turned away.
- If you scheduled your appointment online, please complete the online pre-vaccination survey from the CDC. You should receive this by email approximately 12 hours prior to your appointment. If you do not receive it or if you scheduled your appointment over the phone, you will be able to complete the survey upon arrival.
- No photography or videos are allowed to protect your privacy.
The vaccination site is located at Dulles Town Center in Sterling. If navigating to the site by GPS, use this address: 21090 Dulles Town Circle, Sterling, VA. This map (PDF) shows the entry and exit points of the site.
The site is accessible by Loudoun County Transit on the following routes:
- Route 70: Leesburg-Sterling
- Route 82: Sterling Connector
- Route 62: Ashburn Connector
- Route 84: Atlantic Connector (Bus Service to/from Wiehle Reston East Metro Station)
Once You Arrive
- If you have a medical or mobility need, please notify staff.
- Follow all directions from staff and volunteers who are there to help you navigate the vaccination site with ease.
- Please have the following items with you for the check in process:.
- Confirmation email if you scheduled your appointment online.
- Vaccination Card, if this is your second dose appointment.
After Receiving Your Vaccine
- You will be asked to wait for 15 or 30 minutes, depending on your medical history, following your vaccination for monitoring.
- Register for Vsafe to report any side effects after getting your COVID-19 vaccine.
- If you scheduled your vaccine appointment over the phone, be sure to schedule your second dose appointment before you leave the vaccination site by visiting the assigned table near the exit.
- If you scheduled your vaccine appointment online, log back into your Vaccine Administration Management System (VAMS) account to schedule your second dose appointment.
- Hold on to your vaccination card and bring it with you to your second-dose appointment. To obtain a copy of your vaccination record, visit the state's website: vaccinate.virginia.gov.
Receive updates from Loudoun County
Contact us with Questions