How to Sign Up for COVID-19 Vaccine
The Loudoun County COVID-19 vaccination clinic will reopen Sunday, April 11, 2021, with normal operations. The facility issues that forced the closing of the site Saturday, April 10, 2021, have been resolved. Details
STEP 1: Complete a Pre-Registration Form
- Online: Sign up for a COVID-19 vaccine by submitting a Statewide Vaccine Pre-Registration System online form.
- The pre-registration form is not for an appointment. When it is your turn for a vaccine based on the mandated prioritization for vaccination, you will be contacted.
- All individuals who previously submitted a pre-screening survey prior to 5:00 p.m. on February 12, 2021 to be vaccinated through the Loudoun County Health Department, will be automatically added to the new statewide system. You do not need to submit another registration form on the statewide system because everyone who registered with Loudoun County was automatically added to the statewide pre-registration system. Everyone will maintain their place on the waitlist in Loudoun County.
STEP 2: Be Patient; Wait for the Health Department to Contact You
- The Loudoun County Health Department is scheduling appointments using information from pre-registration forms submitted through the statewide registration system.
- The scheduling of these appointments is based on two factors:
- The order in which these pre-registrations were received; and
- Virginia’s mandated vaccination priorities (currently, people in Phase 1a and Phase 1b are eligible).
- After submitting the form or completing the pre-screen by phone, it may several weeks before you receive a response due to the high volume of vaccination appointment requests.
- The Health Department is currently scheduling appointments weekly as vaccine supplies are confirmed and allow for additional appointment to be offered.
- Once you submit the online pre-registration form, you do not need to call the Health Department.
STEP 3: The Health Department Will Contact You When it is Your Turn
- When vaccine supply is adequate and appointments are available, if you submitted an online form or completed the pre-registration process over the phone, you will will be contacted by the Health Department to schedule an appointment. It likely will take several weeks before you get a vaccination appointment due to a higher volume of requests for appointments than the current number of vaccines available.
- Because the Commonwealth has prioritized the distribution of vaccines, the Health Department is following the defined Phase 1b prioritized list and vaccination appointments will be offered in priority order. Please be patient; once you submit an online pre-registration form there is no need to call the Health Department.
- You will be contacted by email if you provided an email address in your pre-registration form. If you do not have an email address, you will be contacted by phone regarding an appointment.
More Vaccine Information
Receive updates from Loudoun County
Contact us with Questions