Loudoun County lifted COVID-19 mitigation measures based on guidance issued February 25, 2022, by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) that updated the metrics used to determine the impact of the virus that causes COVID-19 on a community. Read more about the update (PDF).
Loudoun County encourages anyone who is eligible to make a vaccination appointment. Information about vaccination and testing opportunities is online.
- All PRCS facilities resumed normal operating hours with normal program enrollment and capacity May 28, 2021.
- Athletic fields at PRCS park sites and LCPS school sites are open for permitted use by affiliated leagues and approved independent organizations.
- Indoor pools (and outdoor pools in season) and pool features are open at normal capacity.
- Senior centers and adult day centers resumed normal operating hours with normal program enrollment and capacity June 1, 2021.
- Videos and resources are available online.
- For senior services information, contact the Loudoun County Area Agency on Aging. Call 703-777-0257 or email AAA.