- Departments & Offices
- Transportation & Capital Infrastructure
- Projects, Studies & Plans
- Evergreen Mills Road Realignment
Evergreen Mills Road Realignment
- This project provides for the planning, design, right-of-way acquisition, and construction of the realignment of Evergreen Mills Road at the intersections of Reservoir Road and Watson Road.
- The improvements propose a new four-way signalized intersection between Evergreen Mills Road, Watson Road and Reservoir Road.
- This project is an existing Capital Improvement Program (CIP) project that was also identified as a long-term recommendation in the Evergreen Mills Road Safety Audit and Improvements completed in 2019.
- The project is designed to improve lines of sight and safety along this segment of Evergreen Mills Road, while adding right and left turn lanes from Evergreen Mills onto Watson Road and Reservoir Road.
- A virtual public information meeting was held in September 2020 and design endorsement from the Board of Supervisors was received in February 2021.
Current Status: Design
- Learn about project phases and milestones.
- Visit the Capital Projects Active and Planned in Loudoun County interactive map to view projects in your area, including this one.
- Winter 2023 – Spring 2023: Design Plan Approval
- Spring 2023 – Winter 2024: Right of Way
- Spring 2024 – Spring 2025: Utilities Relocation
- Spring 2025 – Summer 2025: Procurement of Construction Contractor
- Summer 2025: Award Contract – Construction
- Summer 2025: Notice to Proceed – Construction
- Summer 2025 - Summer 2026: Construction
- Summer 2026: Substantial Completion
Stay Informed About This Project
- View all project updates on Evergreen Mills Road Realignment.
- Sign up for updates on this project in Notify Me, Blogs category.
- Evergreen Mills Road/Watson Road Safety Audit and Improvements
- Search Board of Supervisors documents for information related to this project.
If you have questions about this project, email county staffor call 703-737-8624.
Email Glen Barbour, Public Information Officer or call 703-771-5086.