Loudoun County Government prides itself on fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace that promotes employee wellness and work-life balance. As an equal opportunity employer, we consider all qualified applicants regardless of age, color, disability, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation or other non-merit factors.
Services in Other Languages
The Workforce Resource Center has language interpretation and translations services available. To request interpretation or document translation, contact the Workforce Resource Center at 703-777-0150.
The Loudoun County website also has the option to use Google Translate using the widget located in the lower right.
The Loudoun Workforce Resource Center offers a variety of accommodations and assistive technology as well as accessible parking and a ramp leading to the auto door entrance.
Computer Workstations with Accessible Features
- Flexible (rubber) Keyboard
- High Contrast/Low Vision Keyboard
- Plug & Play Keyboard with Silent/Soft touch Cover
- Roller Joystick
- Rollerball Keyboard
- Wireless Joystick Keyboard
Services for the Blind & Vision Impaired
- Lighted Magnifying Glass
- Magnifying Bar w/Line Reader
- JAWS software
- Windows Magnifier & Narrator
Services for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing
- American Sign Language Interpreter Services
- In Person (3 day notice requested)
- Video upon request
- TTY Machine & 711 VA Relay
- Assistive Listening Devices
If you require a reasonable accommodation for any type of disability in order to participate in Loudoun Workforce Resource Center services, please contact the center at 703-777-0150. Three business days advance notice is requested.
- Brain Injury Services
- Department for Aging and Rehabilitative Services
- Department for the Blind and Vision Impaired
- Disability Employment Initiative
- ENDependence Center of Northern Virginia
- Job Accommodation Network
- Northern Virginia Resource Center for Deaf and Hard of Hearing Persons
- Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs
- Ticket to Work
- U.S. Department of Labor
- U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
- Virginia Department of Labor and Industry
- Virginia Employment Commission
- Virginia Occupational Safety and Health