Fee Schedules and Payment Options
Pay Application Fees and Post Cash Bonds
Pay By Check
Mail to: County of Loudoun, Department of Building and Development, 1 Harrison Street, SE, P.O. Box 7000, Leesburg, VA 20177-7000
Drop off: Building and Development Drop Box in the first floor lobby of the Government Center 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.
Pay by Credit Card
American Express, Visa, Mastercard,and Discover are accepted. A convenience fee is applied. For more information, call (703) 777-0220.
Pay with Electronic Debit
Applicants can pay application and permit fees and post cash bonds with a cumulative total of $1,500 or more electronically through Automated Clearing House (ACH) debits.
Enroll in Electronic Debits (ACH)
- Read the Terms and Conditions, complete and sign the ACH Debit Program Form (PDF), and attach a voided check.
- Mail to: County of Loudoun, Department of Building and Development, ATTN: B&D Financial Team, 1 Harrison Street, SE, P.O. Box 7000, Leesburg, VA 20177-7000
- Drop off: Label ATTN: B&D Financial Team and place in the after hours drop box located on the outside of the Government Center (1 Harrison Street, SE, Leesburg) along Harrison Street.
- Do not email this form. It requires sensitive financial information.
- Enroll once for each bank account.
Once the agreement has been submitted, applicants may use the following forms to pay fees and post cash bonds. The minimum debit requirement for all electronic fee payments is $1,500. Payments under $1,500 will not be accepted.
Land Development Applications: Pay one or more application fees with a cumulative total of $1,500 or more associated with land development applications, such as Construction Plans and Profiles (CPAP), Site Plans (STPL), Preliminary Plat of Subdivision (SBPL) and Preliminary/Record Subdivision Plats (SBPR).
Building, Trade, and Grading Permits: Pay building, trade (e.g., electrical, gas, plumbing, mechanical) and grading permit application fee(s) with a cumulative total of $1,500 or more.
Cash Bonds: Post an individual cash erosion and sediment control or performance bond of $1,500 or more.