Licensed Preschool Program
Our preschool staff is dedicated to helping children develop the skills essential for success in school and in life through creative, hands-on experiences. Our play-based curriculum allows children to experience social interaction, discovery, problem-solving and creating -- all in the context of fun!
- The PRCS licensed preschool program serves children ages 2.5 to 5.
- The preschool program runs September through May.
- We use the nationally recognized Creative Curriculum For Preschool® to enhance each child's learning ability.
- Detailed information can also be found in the current Preschool Parent Handbook (PDF) Opens a New Window. .
- Registration is on a lottery basis and subject to availability. Registration is open at each location until classes are full.
- Registration priority for families currently enrolled in Preschool is held prior to open registration.
- Open registration for remaining spaces will take place January 7 - 17, 2019.
- A $50 non-refundable fee is due upon registration.
- The Virginia Department of Social Services requires proof of current immunization, proof of age and an application form.
|Bluemont Community Center||33846 Snickersville Turnpike, Bluemont, VA 20143||540-554-8643|
|Claude Moore Recreation & Community Center||4611 Loudoun Park Lane Sterling, VA 20164||571-258-3600|
|Douglass Community Center||405 E. Market Street, Leesburg, VA 20176||703-771-5913|
|Dulles South Recreation and Community Center||24950 Riding Center Drive, South Riding, VA 20152||571-258-3456|
|Loudoun Valley Community Center||320 W. School Street, Purcellville, VA 20132||540-338-4122|
|Lovettsville Community Center||57 East Broad Way, Lovettsville, VA 20180||540-822-5284|
|Lucketts Community Center||42361 Lucketts Road, Leesburg, VA 20176||703-771-5281|
|Philomont Community Center||36592 Jeb Stuart Road, Philomont, VA 20131||540-338-5882|
Email Opens a New Window. for more information.