Applying for a Permit
All solicitors that operate inside the county are required to register with the Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office:
- An application can be obtained at the Sheriff’s Office.
- A criminal history check will be processed and you will be contacted when the permit is ready for pick-up.
- You must provide proper proof of identification (valid government issued ID). This permit is valid for 1 year.
- There is a $15 fee for original or renewals. Cash or check payments are accepted. The Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office only carries $75 for change.
- Please review the Loudoun County Peddlers Ordinance: Chapter 828: Peddlers and Solicitors.
The Loudoun County Solicitor’s Permit Application is now available online.