Out of Town / Special Visits
- Out-of-Town Visits must be pre-approved by a Jail Supervisor.
- If approved, you must produce a valid picture ID, and there is a three-person maximum.
- To be pre-approved, please call 703-777-0405 and ask for the on-duty Supervisor.
- Visitors under these circumstances must:
- Present valid picture identification
- Must live more than 100 miles away
- Visits and scheduling can be done off-site by use of a computer, phone or tablet.
- Tablet Visits can be scheduled throughout the day utilizing the GTL site at web.connectnetwork.com
- Visitors must be registered on the GTL site at gettingout.com and have selected the inmate who is being visited.
If you have any questions regarding tablet visits or funds for the tablets, call GTL Tablet information line at 866-516-0115.
Note: If you have not registered, you will not be authorized to visit.
- All visitors must be 18 years or older with a valid photo identification card (DMV driver’s license, DMV ID card, military ID, U.S. Passport, or Foreign Passport with an I-9 form (Employment Eligibility Verification).
- Visitors under 18 are required to be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- No more than two additional family members or friends are allowed on a single video visit.
- Valid identification must be presented to staff by the primary visitor at the time of check-in.
- All IDs must have a photo, date of birth, and current address.
- All visits (off jail premises and on jail premises) are recorded and monitored by jail security staff.
- Any visits will be terminated without warning if any of the following violations are detected:
- Acts that encourage sexual behavior
- Obscene gestures
- Disrobing (all visitors must be fully dressed)
- Behavior or acts that are criminal under state, local, or federal statute
- Use of gang signs or acts that encourage or promote gang activity
- Irrational behavior that is deemed as inappropriate or perceived as a threat to the safety and security of the facility
- Any violation of these restrictions will lead to suspension or termination of visitation privileges.
Prohibited items during on-site visits include (but are not limited to):
- Briefcases (unless authorized by a deputy)
- Food and/or beverages
- Purses/handbags (or bags of any type)
- Tobacco products
- Illegal substances
- Weapons of any kind
Dress Code Restrictions
Dress code restrictions include:
- Low cut neckline, sheer, strapless/backless blouses
- Spaghetti straps
- Tank or tube tops
- Sleeveless shirts (male and female)
- Overly tight, torn, or cut clothing
- Gang or graphically explicit signs or emblems, designs, pictures or sayings
- Clothing that exposes or overly accentuates the body
- Professional visits are allowed and are not counted against an inmate’s regular visitation limits.
- Professional visits are dealt with on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Such visits are only allowed during normal weekday business hours unless prior authorization from jail administration is received.
- Professional visits include, but are not limited to; Attorneys, Law Enforcement, and Clergy.
Inmate Accounts: 703-777-0409
Emergency Messages Only: 703-771-5428
Monday – Friday
9 a.m – 5 p.m.
Deposits for Inmate Phones, Canteen, and Tablets: https://web.connectnetwork.com/