Fire Marshal Permits
How to Apply
Submit a permit application in one of the following ways:
- Online in LandMARC - Payment by credit card accepted.
- First-time users need to create an account. Once an account is created, information will be saved for renewals and future applications.
- For more information about LandMARC to include Help and How-To Guides, visit the county LandMARC webpage.
- In-person or by mail: Complete an application below and submit to the address on the application . Only check or money order is accepted.
- All Night Graduation and After Prom Events Packet (PDF)
- Assembly Use Permit Application (PDF)
- Educational Use Permit Application (PDF)
- Explosives Firm License Permit Application (PDF)
- Explosives Use, Storage and Transportation Application (PDF)
- Extremely Hazardous Substances (EHS) Permit Application (For Data Centers) (PDF)
- Fireworks Aerial Display Permit Application (PDF)
- Fireworks Retail Sales Application (PDF)
- Fireworks Wholesale Application (PDF)
- Flammable-Combustible Liquids Permit Application (PDF)
- Food Truck Permit Application 04-2019 (002)
- Fueled Equipment in Assembly or Mercantile Permit Application (PDF)
- Liquid Propane Storage or Dispensing Permit Application (PDF)
- Repair Garage Permit Application (PDF)
- Storage Tank Removal Permit Application (PDF)
- Tent Permit Application - 2018 SFPC Tent Codes (PDF)
- Tent Permit Application (PDF)
If an application for your use or operation is not listed above, please use the Fire Prevention Code Permit Application (PDF) generic application.
Questions or Concerns
If you would like to have the code reference document mailed to you, or if you have any questions, or need any assistance with a fire or life safety concern, please contact the Fire Marshal's Office at 703-737-8600.