Affordable Market Purchase Program (AMPP)
Affordable Market Purchase Program(AMPP)
- The Affordable Market Purchase Program (AMPP) enables eligible first-time homeowners with moderate income the opportunity to purchase a newly constructed townhouse or condominium.
- First-time homeowners desiring to purchase a home must have a total household income more than 70% and less than 100% of the Area Median Income (AMI) based on the Primary Washington Metropolitan Statistical Area.
- These properties are subject to restrictive covenants related to refinancing and transfer of the property. Preliminary eligibility restrictions apply to the program.
Pre-Qualification Steps for the AMPP
- Complete and print the AMPP Self Screening Questionnaire (PDF). Opens a New Window.
- If pre-qualified based on the Self-Screening questionnaire, then gather all the paperwork listed on the AMPP Checklist (PDF) Opens a New Window. .
- Complete the Online Application Opens a New Window. . (Please have all paperwork listed on the AMPP checklist available while you are completing the application. The application form does not allow you to save the form and complete it at a later time. All information must be available and entered into the application at one time). To assist you in completing the application online you can access and print a blank copy of the application (PDF) Opens a New Window. .
- Print the complete Self-Screening questionnaire, and print a copy of the online application, and attach all supporting documents requested below and mail to the address listed below within 10 days of submitting the online application.
- AMPP staff will contact you once the information has been submitted to register you then for an AMPP intake session.
Required Supporting Documents
Please follow the steps in these forms to determine eligibility, documentation required, and to complete the online application:
- Authorization to Release Information (PDF)
- Employer Verification Form (PDF)
- Legal Presence Document List (PDF)
- Home Improvements Information (PDF)
- Household Income (PDF)
- Initial Applications Restrictions Disclosure (PDF)
- Live With Form (PDF)
- Self-Employed Checklist (PDF)
For more information regarding the AMPP, please call 703-777-0353 Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Please mail your documents to:
Loudoun County Department of Family Services
102 Heritage Way NE
P.O. Box 7400
Attention: Brian Reagan, AICP
Leesburg VA 20177