The Employer Services Program helps businesses and non-profit entities identify commuting solutions for employees working in Loudoun County. Organizations seeking smarter, less stressful ways for their employees to reach work can rely on us for insight to commuting choices.
Let Us Help Your Business
Loudoun County Employer Services helps businesses develop successful workplace commuting programs. Our free services include:
- Assessment of the commuting patterns to your workplace
- Confidential employee commute surveys
- Carpool and vanpool formation
- Formation and expansion of telework programs
- Information on park-and-ride locations
- Establishing transportation fringe benefits programs
- On-site transportation displays
- Delivering route and schedule information for local and regional transit
- Participating in on-site health fairs or other work site events
Connect With Us On Commuting Solutions
If you're ready to move your workplace toward better commuting, email Judy Galen or call 703-737-8044. View a list of the benefits your company/business can obtain by encouraging commuting choices at your worksite.
2021 Best Workplaces for Commuters
Five local employers earned national recognition as 2021 Best Workplaces for Commuters for offering employees exceptional commuter benefits: Collins Aerospace, REI Systems, Inc., National Recreation and Park Association, Quantum Park and Telos Corporation. Four of the employers reached this achievement for the first time in 2020. Quantum Park was first recognized in 2018.
Loudoun County Commuter Services and its employer services program, helps local businesses and nonprofit entities identify commuting solutions for employees working in Loudoun County. Local employers recognized by the Best Workplace for Commuters organization illustrate the benefits of participating in the county’s program.
For more information about Best Workplaces for Commuters, including the full 2021 national listing, visit bestworkplaces.org.