Paying Parking Tickets
Parking Tickets, which can be paid to the County of Loudoun, are issued by the following authorities:
- Loudoun County Sheriff's and will be in the form SO999999
- Loudoun County Fire Marshal's Office and will be of the form FM999999
- Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority and will be of the form FD999999
- Loudoun County Department of General Services and will be in the form GS999999
- Metro Garages and will be in the form MG999999
- Loudoun County Office of Emergency Management and will be in the form EM999999
Note: These fines must be paid within thirty (30) days of the violation date listed on the ticket. After that time, a $25 late fee will be assessed to SO (Sheriff’s Office), FM (Fire Marshal) and FD (Foster Dulles) tickets. A $10 late fee will be added to GS (General Services), MG (Metro Garages), and EM (Emergency Management) tickets. A warrant or summons may be issued for all tickets. To resolve this ticket, you may pay the amount due, plus any additional late fees, by one of the following methods listed.
Parking Ticket Payment Options
You may pay parking tickets and decal citations online with a credit card. To mail in your ticket payment, include the letters that precede your ticket number such as SO, FM, FD, GS, MG, or EM and please send to:
Loudoun County Treasurer's Office
P.O. Box 347
Leesburg, VA 20178
If you have questions about appeals or wish to contest an SO, FM or FD ticket, you may schedule a hearing within thirty (30) days of the violation by calling 703-777-0280.
If you have questions about a GS or EM Ticket, please call 703-737-8200. If you wish to contest or appeal a GS or EM ticket, you may schedule a hearing within 30 days of the violation by emailing the Office of Emergency Management. If you wish to contest or have questions about an MG ticket, please call 571-258-3964.