- What is the definition of Probate?
- What are the two types of Probate for a decedent's estate?
- How do I determine which Clerk's Office to contact for Probate?
- Why do I have to probate a decedent's estate?
- What if the decedent's only asset was a motor vehicle?
- Does the Clerk’s Office hold wills for safekeeping?
- How do I obtain my will that has been held for safekeeping?
- How do I obtain a will that has been secured in Loudoun County Courthouse for someone who is now deceased?
- Does Virginia have a procedure for probate for a small estate?
- Where may a copy of a death certificate be obtained in Virginia?
- Whom do I contact about estate taxes?
- How can I obtain a Tax ID Number?
- How do I file a claim against an estate?