- Located at Claude Moore Recreation & Community Center and Dulles South Recreation & Community Center.
- Our climbing walls offer a challenge for everyone.
- Wide variety of routes, each offering a different level of difficulty
- You must have completed the Climbing Wall Release Form. to use the climbing wall.
- Shirts, climbing or athletic shoes must be worn at all times/ jewelry, watches should be removed, long hair should be tied back, and loose clothing should be avoided.
- Climbers must weigh 30 lbs and properly fit in the harness.
- Children 17 and under must have a waiver with their parent’s signature to participate.
- Notes written by patrons, or notes from home will NOT be accepted.
- Monday - Friday 4:00 - 8:00 p.m.
- Saturday - Sunday 11:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- Summer Hours - 11:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. daily
*When Loudoun County Public Schools have a scheduled day off, the Climbing Wall will follow weekend hours.
Times are subject to change. Please call ahead for today's hours.