PRCS summer camps include full-day programs for children in grades K-8 (Daze & Fest), adaptive recreation camp, trip camps and a variety of specialty and sports camps at centers, parks and schools throughout the county. Our goal is for participants to enjoy their best camp ever with outdoor adventures, sports, art, horsemanship, science, nature, engineering, music, theater and more! Camp guides are available in early March each year.
2021 Summer Camp
- General registration for PRCS summer camps begins March 23, 2021. Refer to the tabs below for information about Daze/Fest/Adaptive Recreation and camps at community and recreation centers.
- The 2021 Summer Camp Guide will be available at PRCS centers, park offices and county libraries.
- COVID 19 Addendum Opens a New Window.
Daze Summer Camp
Daze camp is designed to stimulate creative minds, build healthy bodies, provide age-appropriate challenges and develop lasting friendships. Your child will experience...
- Weekly activities including science and nature, arts and crafts, sports, group games, music and drama, cooking and more!
- A fabulous end of summer camp-wide celebration!
- Daze - Children must be at least 5 years old and enrolled in grades K through 5 in fall 2021.
- Western Loudoun - Kenneth Culbert, Lovettsville
- Leesburg - Balls Bluff, Frederick Douglass, Tolbert
- Ashburn - Dominion Trail, Mill Run, Newton Lee, Sanders Corner
- Sterling - Lowes Island, Algonkian, Countryside
- Brambleton - Legacy
- South Riding - Arcola, Little River
* All sites to be confirmed
- June 21 - August 13
- Monday through Friday, 7:30am - 6:00pm
Fest Summer Camp
This awesome, middle-school-only summer camp is offered at several locations. Your child won’t want to miss out on...
- Jam-packed weeks with science, nature, arts and crafts, sports, group games, music, drama and plenty of chill time.
- Daze/Fest Camp Flyer (PDF)
- Fest - Children must be enrolled in grades 6 through 8 for the fall of 2021
- Western Loudoun - Frederick Douglass
- Central Location -Belmont Station
- Sterling - Horizon
- South Riding - Pinebrook
* All sites to be confirmed
- June 23 - August 13 (No camp 7/5)
- Monday through Friday, 7:30am - 6:00pm
About the Camps
- Adaptive Recreation (AR) Camps include summer and school-year programs.
- AR Camp offers participants opportunities to enjoy traditional recreation activities, as well as new leisure experiences.
- AR Summer Camp is designed to meet the individual needs of participants who generally benefit from extra support as they strive for daily success within school, leisure and community settings.
- Staff is trained to ensure that all participants have a safe and fun camp experience and AR Summer Camp maintains high standards.
- Adaptive Recreation Camp Flyer (PDF)
- June 21 to July 30
- Monday-Friday, 10:00 a.m.- 3:00 p.m.
Email Adaptive Recreation for more information about summer camp.
PRCS Summer Camps at Centers, Parks & Schools
- PRCS also offers summer camps at community and recreation centers, regional parks and county public school sites in June, July and August each year.
- Camps may be held for two to five days per week for several hours each day, or some camps offer half-day or all-day options.
- Programs are offered for children in preschool through high school and may include art, nature, culinary, dance, equine, science, music, outdoor adventure, leadership, video gaming and fitness camps. Sports camp categories may include baseball, basketball, football, golf, soccer, tennis, volleyball and wrestling.
- Camp descriptions and registration information can be found in the annual summer Camp Guide and at loudoun.gov/webtrac in early March each year. Camp guides are available for pickup at PRCS center and park offices, county libraries and PRCS Administration in Leesburg.
- Additional paperwork may be required to meet requirements for certain camps (e.g., trip camps) at community and recreation centers. Returning families will be notified in advance. New registrants will be notified upon registration.
PRCS Summer Camps
- General registration for most PRCS summer camps begins March 23.
- Online general registration begins at 12:01 a.m. In-person registration is held during normal operating hours at any PRCS center or park office and PRCS Administration in Leesburg.
- Additional paperwork may be required to meet licensing requirements for certain camps. Returning families will be notified in advance. New registrants will be notified upon registration.
Daze/Fest & Adaptive Recreation Summer Camps
- Preregistration for participants who attended 2019 or 2020 DazeFest runs from 8:30 a.m. on March 9 until 5 p.m. on March 19.
- Preregistration for families participating in the Loudoun County Public Schools Free and Reduced Lunch Program runs from 8:30 a.m. on March 16 until 5 p.m. on March 19.
- Open registration for remaining spots runs from 8:30 a.m. on March 23 until 5 p.m. on April 30.
- Returning families can register online and in-person. New registrants must register in person at PRCS Administration in Leesburg.
- Required Forms and Document Submission Opens a New Window.
- Request your household ID/password and make monthly payments online
- Medication Authorization Form (PDF)
- How to Register (PDF)
- How to Register Step-by-Step Video
- Adaptive Recreation Required Forms
Licensed Summer Camps at Community & Recreation Centers
- Preregistration for participants who attended licensed 2019 licensed camps (e.g., trip camps) at community and recreation centers runs March 9 through March 19.
- Online preregistration begins at 12:01 a.m. on March 9. In-person preregistration is held during normal operating hours.
- Open registration for remaining spots in licensed camps held at centers begins March 23.
- Online open registration for remaining spots begins at 12:01 a.m. In-person open registration is held during normal operating hours.
- Additional paperwork may be required. Returning families will be notified in advance. New registrants will be notified upon registration
- If you need to cancel a camp and make the request 15 or more days before the start date, a full refund (minus a 15% administrative fee up to $15) will be offered. Requests made 14 or fewer days before the start of camp are eligible for a 50% refund. Requests must be dated, include an explanation and be sent in writing (email) to the manager of the location or program offering the camp.
- Cancellation requests related to the quality of the camp must be dated, include an explanation and be sent in writing (email) to the manager of the location or program offering the camp. The amount of any refund will be prorated.
- Daze/Fest cancellation requests made less than three weeks prior to the start date are subject to a 50% fee of the balance (excluding the $25 weekly deposit), giving a refund of $80 ($61.50 for the week of July 4). Opens a New Window.
A Opens a New Window.
Daze/Fest Refund Policy
- Fees will not be adjusted or refunded for absences or early pick-ups.
- Refunds made in accordance with the camp refund policy will be refunded in the form of a check from the Loudoun County Treasurer’s Office.