Our senior centers serve adults 55 years and over who are well, active and can independently take care of their basic needs.
Services and Programs
- Recreational and educational programs, activities and classes
- Daily hot lunch with a 24-hour advance reservation
- Day and overnight trips
- Fitness facilities and programs
- Volunteer opportunities are available at all senior centers, senior activity centers and with the Home-Delivered Meals Program.
- Annual membership for seniors 55 and over allows participation at any Loudoun County senior center. The annual fee is $32 for county residents and $48 for non-residents.
- Drop-in fee for visitors and non-members
- Senior Center Guidelines (PDF)
- Transportation is provided in selected areas; please contact individual centers for more information about routes and pick-up schedules.
Loudoun County Senior Centers
Ashburn Senior Center
Learn about the features and programs, including two indoor pickleball courts and expanded outdoor spaces, at the newest senior center located in Ashburn.
Carver Senior Center
Carver Center in Purcellville provides quality programming for all ages, with specific programs for adults 55 and older on weekdays.
Dulles South Senior Center
Find information on daily noon meals and a variety of educational and recreational classes and activities.
Senior Center at Cascades
View amenities, activities, ongoing programs, and rental information for the Senior Center at Cascades.
The Senior Center of Leesburg
Learn about The Senior Center of Leesburg, which offers a daily noon meal, monthly outings, classes, special events, and rental space.