Our senior centers serve adults 55 years and over who are well, active and can independently take care of their basic needs.
Services and Programs
- Recreational and educational programs, activities and classes
- Daily hot lunch with a 24-hour advance reservation
- Day and overnight trips
- Fitness facilities and programs
- Volunteer opportunities are available at all senior centers, senior activity centers and with the Home-Delivered Meals Program.
- Annual membership for seniors 55 and over allows participation at any Loudoun County senior center.
- Drop-in fee for visitors and non-members
- Transportation is provided in selected areas; please contact individual centers for more information about routes and pick-up schedules.